General Terms and Conditions
We welcome you in our accomodation and ask you to inform you of our Terms and Conditions.
- These general conditions apply to all guests of Finca San Mateo
- With entering into a reservation request of booking as a guest of Finca San Mateo, you agree to the Terms and Conditions
- The minimum stay in Finca San Mateo is 3 nights.
- Check-in time is from 4 pm, check-out time is before 12 pm (noon). In consultation there can be deviated from this.
- A late check-out is possible when the room or cottage on the day of departure is not reserved.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms and cottages. Smoking is allowed outside, this on designated places due to risk of fire.
- Pets are allowed, provided that prior indicated and provided of paying 7 € per night. This sum is not included in the price calculation and is paid at the beginning of the stay in cash.
- Guests can park their car for free on the closed private car park. Parking is always at your own risk.
- The owners of Finca San Mateo can refuse guests with immediate effect the acces of the accomodation, this due to violation of the terms and conditions and/or the house rules or at inappropriate behavior. This without further communication and indication of reasons and without a refund of expenses.
- Finca San Mateo reserves the right to change the terms and conditions.
- You accept, and recognises as binding the terms and conditions in force at the time that you used the website and facilities of Finca San Matio.
- The rates shown are per room or cottage, per night and include breakfast for two people for the rooms. The rates shown for the cottages are without breakfast.
- The rates shown include the use of water, electricity and bath & bed linen and final cleaning.
- The rates shown are inclusive of VAT (or similar taks) according to the then current VAT rate. If the VAT rate changes between the date of booking and the date of the delivery of services, according to the taks legislation the taks rate to be applied is from the time of the supply of services or taks increase, even in the case that the previous results in an increase in the final price that was communicated tot he guest at the time of booking.
- The rates shown do not include the use of the honesty bar and other services offerd by Finca San Mateo.
- The rates shown do not include the cost of a cancellation and travel insurance. We recommend you to have a cancellation and travel insurance.
- The rates shown are subject to change.
3. Booking and confirmation
- A reservation request or booking can be by telephone, in writing, orally, by e-mail or via various booking sites.
- For reserving a stay at Finca San Mateo, no extra reservation fees will be charged.
- After receiving your reservation request and confirmation sent by Finca San Mateo, you are bound to comply with the advance.
- The reservation is only valid if you have received a confirmation from Finca San Mateo and the advance was paid.
- The deposit amounts to 50 % of the total amount, tob e paid within 7 days of booking.
- The balance shall, not later than 1 month before arrival to be paid.
- At booking within 1 month before arrival, the total amount is to be paid.
- The costs to use the honesty bar, snacks and any other services need to be paid cash on departure. The prices are the ones on the list at the honesty bar.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing or by e-mail quoting your reservation number.
- If the reservation is cancelled, the following cancellation fees are submitted:
- UP TO 4 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL : 50 % of the total amount
- UP TO 2 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL : 75 % of the total amount
- FROM 2 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL : 100 % of the total amount
- At a no show the full amount is due.
- We recommend you a good trip-cancellation insurance.
6. Force Majeure
- In case of force majeure, both of permanent and temprary nature, Finca San Mateo is entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part or temporarily suspend without the guests claim to compensation. Force majeure shall include, but not exclusively means war danger, war, rebellion, strikes, boycott, disturbances in the energy circuit, in traffic of transport, measures by the Government, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters and furthermore, all circumstances, extraordinary weather conditions, death of one of the owners or close family members, etc. amongst total or partial performance of the agreement not to reasonableness and fairness of the accomodation can be asked.
- Finca San Mateo cannot be held liable by guests or third parties for damage that occured whilst staying in the accomodation. Guests shal indemnify Finca San Mateo against claims about it.
- Finca San Mateo is not liable for disturbances in and around the accomodation such as failures and outages of power and water facilities and technical installations.
- Finca San Mateo is not liable for any damage, loss or theft of personal belongings of the guests.
- Finca San Mateo can only be held liable for damage that is due to the gross negligence of the owners.
- The use of the swimming pool is at your own risk. Finca San Mateo cannot be held responsible for personal injury or damage to personal property by their use.
- Guests are required to behave themselves properly and to use the accomodation in accordance with the by the owners given reasonable usage instructions.
- The main guest is responsible for him or his fellow guests to Finca San Matio or their business or persons inflicted damage.
- A damage caused by guests needs tob e reported immediately to the owners. Repair and/or replacement costs need tob e paid by the guest.
- In case of loss of keys are alle resulting costs charged to the guest.